Designed to measure insulation resistance in unearthed IT systems, the EarthSense monitors and detects ground faults in electrical installations where high reliability of power supply is required; such as railway, marine and other industrial applications.
The units serve as an early warning system, providing continual measurement of the impedance between an active phase conductor and the earth and accordingly notifying system operators (via screen alerts, remote transmissions or attached devices) when impedance falls below a pre-set value. This advanced fault notification system enables proactive management of maintenance resources; increasing system availability by reducing the likelihood of failures and service interruption.
- Continuous remote monitoring of IT systems
- Detection and removal of faults before problems occur
- Targeted maintenance and increased system availability
- Sunlight readable LCD display
- Adjustable warning and alarm trip points
- Suits AC or DC busbars up to 650V
- Modbus RTU on RS485
- Remote status polling
- Scheduled self-test function
- Remote test and reset function