MRD’s precision Shunt Box is designed to simulate track circuit resistances in the testing and commissioning of track feed circuits. It is used to provide readings for the drop shunt, prevent shunt and pick-up shunt testing. Suitable for CSEE jeurmont, DC and AC tracks.
- Precision Ranges 0 Ohms – 9.9 Ohms step 0.1 Ohms 1% Tolerance
- High power 100W resistors
- Make before break contacts
- High stability and low temperature co-efficient
- Non-inductive load suitable for high frequency track circuits
- Carry bag and heavy duty crocodile clips included
- G-Clamp Style Clips